3. How would this suggestion benefit the server? Please provide at least 3 reasons.
1. The first benefit that I see straight off the bat is the increase in RP. People are more forced to type and actually communicate rather than screaming into their mics. It would limit the factor of "squeekers" and the unfair advantage they have. It would limit the constant yelling of "FEARRP."
2. The removal of FailRP and Mic Spam.
3. Overall Toxcitiy lowered and the amount of toxic behavior out of character towards others.
1.Using a mic is a privilege not a right, if they break a rule and or being toxic just !gag (X)
2.You can't type emotion unlike voicing emotion. (Right there is a big lose in RP if there is no emotions)
3.Imagine being in a war, you see a sniper on a ridge up ahead about to snipe one of your men who is not paying attention. But wait i need to stop in the middle of the open to type /y Sniper guys get to cover. Instead of relaying comms into your mic. Also let me just take 20 years to have a faction meeting in character cause i would now need to type out my entire debrief and write twenty paragraphs describing what happened what could of gone better etc...
4. "It would limit the factor of "squeekers"" It's Gary's mod for crying out loud...